Township Supervisor is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Township and
Chair of the Board of Trustees, which is the legislative arm of the Township.
Supervisor`s Office is responsible for all the operating agencies of the
municipality (except the offices of the elected Clerk and Treasurer) and
other duties that may be delegated by the Township Board.
Supervisor oversees the following Departments: Assessing, Building, Parks,
Building & Grounds, and Fire.
Responsibilities of the
- Purchasing, budgets, personnel, and all other
items not assigned by statute to other officials.
- Dealing with public concerns, citizen calls,
developers, businesses, and staff business.
- Interacting with State, County, other
municipalities, and local agencies such as the library, schools, and the
Chamber of Commerce.
- Attending PR events such as groundbreakings
and open houses.
- Publication of Township`s newsletter, Monitor